1. There are separate application forms (with prospectus) for PG and B.Sc courses.
2. There are three ways in which you can obtain this application form. This is explained below under a separate heading.
3. Fill up the application form in English using ballpoint pen and CAPITAL LETTERS only.
4. Ensure that correct permanent and present addresses for contact are mentioned. Ensure PIN codes, telephone numbers, STD codes and mobile numbers are all correct. We will use this information to contact you for your final admission and any mistake here may cost you a seat with our Institute.
5. Attach self attested photocopies of class Xth and class XIIth (PUC/+2) marks cards to this form. If selected for admission we will guide you when you need to submit other documents as mentioned in the application form. Do not attach the originals. The institute is not responsible for misplacement or loss of the originals and will not entertain any query in this regard.
6. Return the properly filled up application form to the following address:
Fortis Institute of Nursing,
20/5, Yelchenhalli Village,
Bangalore- 560 111
Tel. +91 80 41663756
7. Short listed candidates will be contacted by the Institute for a personal meeting and further guidance on final selection. At this time we will need original certificates and marks cards of relevant examinations for verification.
8. Candidate can complete admission formalities by paying the requisite course fee, hostel fee for the first year.
How to obtain the Application Form
You can obtain the application form in any of the following ways:
A) You can buy the form in person by paying Rs. 500/- in cash at the Fortis Institute of Nursing during the office hour ie 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
The office is open for form selling on all working days except Sundays and government declared holidays. Institute's address and contact number is as mentioned in point number 6 above.
B) You can order your application form by post from the Institute. Send a DD for for Rs.500/- (rupees five hundred only) payable to Fortis Institute of Nursing, Bangalore. Write your full name and complete address with pin code and telephone (or cell) number on the back side of the DD. Without this information we will not be able to contact you and your admission will be kept in abeyance.
C) You can download and print the application form. Send a DD for for Rs.500/- (rupees five hundred only) payable to Fortis Institute of Nursing, Bangalore along with the filled up application form and other necessary documents to the address mentioned in point number 6 above.
You need Adobe Acrobat to
download the form.
Download it here. It is free.
After downloading Adobe Acrobat you can click above to download the application form without any difficulty.